- Possess at least SPM/STPM
- Possess good command of English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Working experience is not required.
- Self motivated, hardworking, responsible and committed to the job.
- Word processes all manuscripts, letters, documents and proposals
- Have learned computer certificates
- Fast Learn
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to the management.
- Assist in the monitoring of progress and documentation in relation to Purchase and Delivery.
- Records, date stamps and distributes all incoming mail
- Processes outgoing mail
2.Receptionist (2 POSITION)
Skills and Qualifications:
-Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management
Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
•Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
•Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
•Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
•Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
•Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
•Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
•Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Attractive salary and benefits which commensurate with experiences*
Monday to Friday
8am - 5pm
E-Concern (M) S/B
Lot 2979, K.B.L.D., Block 6,
Permyjaya Technology Park, Jalan Tudan,
98100 Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Tel: +6085 433 314
Fax: +6085 422 214
Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org